Vocational Cooperative Training Program
PiA-Ausbildung: Classroom training combined with paid on-the-job training
Applicants for "PiA-Ausbildung" are required to have one of the following prerequisites in order to apply:
- previous work experience
- or general qualification for university entrance (12-year high school diploma)
- or higher education entrance qualification (A-levels)
- or a certificate of the entitlement to study at a university of applied sciences (Fachhochschulreife)
About the Vocational Cooperative Training Program "PiA-Ausbildung"
- You sign a formal written training contract with the Protestant Vocational School of Social Pedagogy.
- You sign a formal written employment contract with a daycare facility, which pays you a salary.
- You are entitled to 30 vacation days per year according to the collective labour agreement regulations.
- During the regular school holidays, you work at the daycare facility or take paid vacation.
- Upon successful completion of the Vocational Cooperative Training Program you receive a €400,00 bonus.
Information for the application process:
If you do not have a German School Leaving Certificate, it will be necessary for you to obtain verification, a so-called approval, from the State Administrative Council in Stuttgart (Regierungspräsidium – Stuttgart). Please find more information: Schulabschluss im Ausland
Online Application Form for "Botnanger Fachschule" (Evangelische Fachschule für Sozialpädagogik Stuttgart-Botnang): Bewerbungsformular PiA